MENU

Slide

Sunday, January 27, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Mystery: Hahahas,
that's really cheese-y! LOLS!

Sher: It's coming soooon, So hang on babe! :D
Hahahas, what show? Spop arh?
Or the Maria not at home?

Hello: Don't worry about that, the photographer
will guide you with your poses esp since you're a 1st timer.
If you're interested, do email me asap!

Anon1: Dunno leh, Really disappointed loh.
Like my english and chinese all these nvr change at all,
still B4, and B3. Super sucks lah.


Bie: Did you see me at suntec convention hall?
I didnt see you but my boyf noticed two girls was looking at me. =/

But anyway, I had a photoshoot this morning,
So studio makeup is always frigging thick. (:
And i wasn't feeling well, so i was freaking pale,
even take pictures i see myself i also find it kinda scary.

Hahahas thanks! the red top is from forever21,
that's not my highest pair of heels! hahahahas.

Yelrihs: HAHAHAHAHS!
Please don't even try to get use to me
wearing cheongsum okay,
If it looks very normal on me then die alrdy,
I become auntie alrdy loh like that!




I totally overslept this morning,
i had like 3 alarm clocks,
not even including my phone's alarm.
But yet i still can oversleep!
I practically jumped into the bath and
prepared in a amazing speed of 20mins lah!

totally bad way to wake up. :x
And the worst thing was the
photographer called me then i woke up.
Like seriously, i felt so so so so so bad
i couldn't stop apologizing.
Darling fetched me to the studio at katong area,
then accompanied me through the shoot.

Then after the shoot we went for brunch, then shoooooopping!
Finally got time to spend my pocket full of $$$!
HAHAHAHAS, So we 1st went to Vivocity,
I bought a pull & bear top with a satin ribbon in front,
Boyf thought it looked kinda cute. heh.

And as usual, i bought Starburst caaaandies!
Hehehe, Sweet tooth me.



We're gluttons, The whole place is cramped with
our fruit juice, chocolates, starburst sweets, panadol. etc etc. :x




My boy's trying to be an idiot. heh.

I didnt really like my lancome foundation,
So i went to buy another bottle of the euttasais
foundation i used previously. I know i know!

Shirley goh's going to say that i'm buying
new things & forgetting old things again!
But it's really very wasteful leh really,
The lancome foundation which i didnt even
use alot of, 63bucks! :x

Bought a Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit.
The male sales assistant tried and covered my dark
eye rings with it and i thought it was pretty good.
Need it for my photoshoots too,
The previous consealer i used sucked!

Ettusais foundation: S$51
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit: S$57

And anyway uh, I seriously dunno which idiot is so kaypoh.
And went to tell my mum i went for bikini shoot.
Big mouth uh, this kinda people?

Have another shoot tomorrow afternoon after church,
Felicia's accompanying me to the shoot!
Long long long time since i've saw and chat with her man,
i miss her so much! :D

HELP NEEDED! Ladies; Read this:

A photographer (Ryazen) is searching
for models for TFCD shoots in order
to revamp his portfolio.

Please take note that it'll be an indoor studio shoot. (:
Themes are as followed:

  1. Bikini Fashion/Lifestyle, for e.g. Bikini outfits in a studio setting with appropriate props to portray a lifestyle feel.
  2. Lingerie Glamour/Provocative, for e.g. Various lingerie outfits, coupled with different external wear like scarves, buttoned shirts, ties, to create a glamour or provocative feel.

Do email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com,
for interested parties.

Name:
Mobile Number:
MSN:
Ht & Wt:
Vital Stats:
Age:
Bikini/Lingerie/Both:
Dates available:

(Girls, don't ask me if you can qualify for the shoot,
I'm sure you can, just email me details to me directly.
Do attach some pictures of yourself too!
Please fill in all details.)


For now, It's time to sleeeeep,
And look good for tomorrow's shoooooot!
Goodnight loves! (:

No comments: